Candor Daffodil Festival May 5
The Candor Chamber of Commerce Daffodil Festival will take place on Saturday, May 5, from 10 AM - 5 PM at the Candor Ball Field on Rt. 96. It is planned as an expansion of the wonderful Daffodil Daze event the Zamoiski family holds each spring in Candor. The festival will feature all types of vendors, antiques, bands, food, refreshments, beer/wine, interesting displays and unique items. Children and families will be treated to a children's activity area and there will be a town-wide scavenger hunt.
More information can be found on our Facebook page and below.
More information can be found on our Facebook page and below.
The parking lot at the ball field/festival grounds will only be accessed from McCarty Street, not Spencer Ave. Please look for the signs guiding you to Parking here. Additional parking will be along Spencer Ave., in the parking lot at the Legion Softball field on Spencer Ave., behind the Legion on Spencer Ave. (look for the sign), along Main Street, and at the school on Main Street. **Handicapped parking is available on the Festival Grounds.
Over 70 Vendors:
Wine and Cheese Tasting, Hard Cider, Crackers, Wine Jam
Shtayburne Farms Cheese
Side Hill Acres Goat Cheese
Catherine Valley Crackers
HIP Wine Jam and Jelly
Wine and Beer Available by the Glass
Lake Country Food - fried chicken, pulled pork, mac & cheese
Nicharee Thai Food - chicken, rice, bubble tea, ice cream
Ozzie’s BBQ - beef brisket, ribs, sausage w. peppers and onions
The Dawg House - hotdogs, hamburgers, spiedies
Sticky Fingers Cotton Candy & Sno Cones
Denice Peckins - Baked Goods
Funnel Cake and Butterfly Fries
The Balloon Man
Will Stafford Juggler Extraordinaire
Candor Farmers Market - seed bombs
Home Depot Kids age 5-12 workshop from noon - 2 PM
Candor Free Library activity
Tioga County Soil and Water Conservation
Cornell Coop Extension of Tioga County - seed planting
Encore Plus - outreach materials for breast and cervical cancer
Candor Resource Center, Bread of Life Food Pantry
Fun for All
M&M Farms - farm crafts
Young Living Essential Oils
Furbaby Treats - homemade dog and cat treats
Pink Zebra - soy wax and handmade crafts
Lularoe - clothes
Soaporia Soap Company
Woodland Cottage - handmade items
Timothy Page Jewelry, Etc.
Gina Thomas - crafts and gift items
Gwen Lane - piphany including accessories, apparel, scarves
Nioma Whitmire - new items, clothes, candles
Candy Ennis - ashtrays and new stuff
Clayful Pots by Corinna Leigh Farbman
West Candor Maple Syrup
The Silly Sock Lady
Jenni B's Henna Hut - henna body art, glitter tatoos
The Witch of the Woods - candles, lip balm, salve, perfume oil
T.L.C. Crafts- woodwork, blankets, towels, potholders, etc.
Blue Hill by Hand - bubble wands, jewelry, decorative items
Fly Dye Clothing Company and hand-blown glass jewelry
Kathy's Korner Gift Shop
Twisted Guys BBQ Sauce
Shepherd's Hook crocheted items
D and T Crafts
The Bag Lady
Kim’s Candle Cove
Tradionally Natural Foods
Treasure Trove Crafts
Valley Jewelry Company
Pretty Little Things and Paper Snowflake Art
Heath Farms - lip balm, bug spray
Janice Godfrey jewelry
Lavendel fields - products made with home-grown lavender
Sherry Erxleben jewelry
Judith English Champlin - macrame, flyfishing flies, jewelry, etc.
Susquehanna Massage Therapy
The Gourmet Cupboard
Grandma's Groovy Bottles
Robbie’s Farm Market
Kazon Cards and Games
Christina Drake - hairbows, baby items, crocheted items
Martie - essential oils
Anna Marn Soy Candles
More Information on what you will find in the Vendor Booths
1. Gina Thomas: Handmade items including marble boards, cutting boards, pet and baby things and much more!
2. Side Hill Acres, Rita Kellogg, cheese products
3. Young Living Essential Oils, Andreanna Ordway, young living oils & jewelry
4. Furbaby Treats, Jennifer Barrows, homemade dog, and cat treats
5. Pink Zebra, Maria Cole, pink zebra & handmade crafts
6. Lularoe, Stephanie Stanley, shirts, skirts, leggings, with Lularoe products.
7. Usborne Books, Lisa Landon, baby books, children's books, activity books, chapter books, etc.
8. Sticky Fingers Cotton Candy & Sno Cones, Eddie & Stacey Wavra, cotton candy & snow cones
9. Candor Farmer's Market, Jake DeLisle, Children's area making Seed Bombs
10. Soaporia Soap Company, Vincent Watkins, soap, homemade incense, oils
11. Millpond Antiques, Terri Rennells, a variety of antique and vintage items
12. Juggler Extraordinaire, Will Stafford, juggling, unicycle
13. Lake Country Food Truck, Eric Miller, fried chicken, pulled pork, mac & cheese, cole slaw
14. Twisted Guys LLC BBQ Sauces
15. Jenni B’s Henna Hut – Jen Harris with Henna Body Art, Glitter Tattoos & Henna Aftercare balm, lotion balm bars, & Beard Balms.
16. Timothy Page, jewelry, floral, wind chimes
17. Corinna Leigh Farbman, Clayful Pots
18. Gwen Lane, hand-made accessories, apparel, scarfs
19. Nioma Whitmire, new items: clothes, shoes, flameless candles
20. Shtayburne Farm Cheeses, Lorin & Alicia Hostetler
21. Eve's Cidery
22. canceled NY National Guard
23. Larry Relyea, Balloons are Magic
24. Lakeland Winery - Andrew Watkins - wine
25. NICHAREE INC./Traditional Thai Food
26. Candy Ennis - ashtrays - new stuff
27. Woodland Cottage - Kathleen Grant - Aprons, potholders, baby items, hats, scarves, clothespin bags, dishcloths
28. M&M Farms, Carol Murphree, "farm" crafts, garden dibbles, tote bags made from feedbags, etc.
29. Ozzi's BBQ, Pulled pork, brisket, pulled chicken, mac salad, salt potatoes, BBQ beans, chicken spiedies.
30. Tioga County CCE will have information on their "Seed to Supper" program.
31. Robin Beebe, West Candor Maple
32. Nicole Castle, Ladybug Loops - Rosales, handmade items, crochet, needle, tatting, and wood burning.
33. Susan Evans. Thirty-One Gifts products including but not limited to Bags & Jewelry.
34. Teri Brogdale, "The Silly Sock Lady".Foozy Socks
35. Lois Campton – Emmylou Crafts – Table runners, potholders, microwave snuggles
36. Mary Scott, The Bag Lady, Cloth handmade purses, cell phone pouches, grocery bags etc.
37. Tracy Leavenworth, Tracy's Woodcrafts,: woodcrafts, signs, plaques, business card holders, leash holders, tables/plant stands
38. Heidl Hopkins – The Witch of the Woods, candles, lip balm, salve, perfume oil, soap
39. Pamela Wik-Grimm with Blue Hill By Hand. Adornments from jewelry to bubble wands and ornaments
40. Shepherdess Cellars, Mark and Samantha Radloff: Finger Lakes winery
42. Encore Plus: Outreach materials to 40+ woman for breast and cervical cancer screening
43. Candor Resource Center's Bread of Life Food Pantry, Linda Wintermute
44. D & T Crafts Fabric: Stuffed Animals, bib sets, cloth books. Wood: Plaques. Blankets, toys, wall hangings, sun catchers, puzzles, pictures & frames
45. The Pampered Chef, Noelle Bartolis: Kitchen & cooking tools
46. Kathy's Korner Gift Shop, Kathy Warner: With friend Debbie Stocks will have home decor, flower arrangements, potted flowers, mugs, and handmade items & more!
47. Shepherd’s Hook, Kelli Shepherd: Crochet
48. Fly Dye Clothing Co, Nathan Michael: produces handmade tie-dyed clothing and accessories and hand blown glass jewelry
49. Kim’s Candle Cove. Sell different size jar candles, lip balms and air fresheners.
50. Home Central will be with us with displays
51. Traditionally Natural Foods – Christine McGurrin – All gluten-free: cookies, cakes, brownies, granola, crackers, scones, fruit bars, honey, cupcakes, baked goods.
52. Treasure Trove Crafts, Betsy Estrous : Miniature koi ponds, bird feeders, sun catchers, magnets, key chains, jewelry, macrame work, various crafts.
53. Valley Jewelry Co., Tanya Pudiak: handmade necklace pendants
54. Pretty Little Things & Paper Snowflake Art, Nora Burrows and Mariellen Brown: Needle felted items, baby slippers, note cards, bags, hair clips, jewelry, & other handmade items
55. The Dawg Haus, Wayne Royce: Concession Trailer Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Spiedies, Packaged chips firstname.lastname@example.org
56. Catharine Valley Crackers: handmade crackers with natural ingredients
57. Hip artisan brands Jam Wine, Jams and Jelly
58. Christina Ribble woodwork, blankets, towels, pillows
59. Heath Farms: 100% natural lip balm, bug spray
60. Janice Godfrey: jewelry
61. Lavendel Fields, Colleen & Harry Lutynski: A complete line of products, to cover your every need, soaps, lotions,
body butters, sugar scrubs, lavender and flax hot and cold packs, eye pillows, sachets, candles, and even products for your pet.
62. Sherry Erxleben: jewelry
63. RR Woodworks, Rob: Custom handmade woodworked items.
64. Our featured winery and brewery will be serving by the glass! Farmhouse Brewery & Shepherdess Cellars
65. Judy English Champlin: macrame, fly fishing flies, primitive signs, jewelry, Lake Erie Glass jewelry, gemstones, and knives
66. Susquehanna Massage Therapy in Owego, NY, Cassidy Severtson : Massage, pregnancy massage, oncology massage, hot stone, gift certificates
67. Kelly Murray, Gourmet Cupboard
68. Grandmas Groovy Bottles, Michelle new
69. Friends of the Library & Candor Free Library
70. Robbies Farm Market: hanging baskets, pansies, baked goods.
71. Denice Peckins: Cakes, Cookies and Creations
72. Dave: funnel cake and butterfly fries
73. Karen's Closet, Karen Veaner
74. Home Depot - Craft for kids ages 5-12 from noon to 2 PM