Most events are on hold right now due to the virus. If you'd like to include your ongoing event, please email email@example.com
- Candor History Center is open 9 AM- Noon. Other times by appointment by contacting Georgia Westgate at 659-7769 or Nancy Riggs at 759-4001. We have lots of old photographs, family histories, information on past Candor businesses, old CCS Yearbooks, old newspapers, books about growing up in Candor, etc.
- Candor Chamber of Commerce meetings are held the 2nd Monday of the month at 7 PM. They are currently held via Zoom.
- Candor Planning Board Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7 PM.
- Candor Town Board Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 PM. They are currently held live via YouTube. For information on how to access the site, please contact the Town Clerk at 659-3175, ext 1.
- The Bread of Life Food Pantry on Water Street is open every Wednesday from 3:00 - 5:30 PM.
- The Open Hearts Dinner, a free meal, is open for drive-thru takeout every Wednesday night at the Methodist Church on Owego St. from 4:00 - 5:30 PM.