Most events are on hold right now due to the virus. If you'd like to include your ongoing event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Game Day at 189 Spencer Rd. Sundays until end of football season. Noon on. Food and drinks by donation to raise money for the Misfitz Christmas toy give-away.
- Candor Community Chorus rehearsal. Music Room at Candor Elementary School, 7 PM. All welcome!
- Candor History Center is open 9 AM- Noon. Other times by appointment by contacting Georgia Westgate at 659-7769 or Nancy Riggs at 759-4001. We have lots of old photographs, family histories, information on past Candor businesses, old CCS Yearbooks, old newspapers, books about growing up in Candor, etc.
- Candor Chamber of Commerce meetings are held the 2nd Monday of the month at 7 PM. They are currently held via Zoom.
- Pottery Class, Room 220 at the High School, 6 PM. $20 per class includes materials, instruction, and kiln firing. If you have any questions, or to reserve a spot on the wheel, contact Aria French at email@example.com.
- Story Hour downstairs at the Candor Free Library 10:15 AM.
- Candor Planning Board Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7 PM.
- Candor Town Board Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 PM. They are also streamed live on YouTube.
- The Bread of Life Food Pantry on Water Street is open every Wednesday from 3:00 - 5:30 PM.
- The Open Hearts Dinner, a free meal, is open for drive-thru takeout every Wednesday night at the Methodist Church on Owego St. from 4:00 - 5:30 PM.
- Food available at the Legion on Spencer Rd. Menu varies weekly. Starts at 6 PM. 2nd Friday night is fish fry. 4th Friday night is tacos.